Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The struggle is still there

Every month I dread the end of the month. Because I only get paid once a month but most likely I will have an overdraft that has to come out first. So by the time that comes out and I pay some bills then I'm back in the overdraft. I'm trying to just not to worry and know that this hard time wilk past soon. But I'm so worried that my family won't have a place to live anymore. I pray and hope that some how everything works out and that we can finally take care of all of the bills. I have one loan that I'm having to pay that is really kicking my butt because its over half of rent each month. But January I won't have that bill so I'm hoping we can make it until then. I also want to find a new place to live that isn't as much. But with bad credit and not able to save any money to move that doesn't look likely. I'm hoping and hoping something comes through. I really would like to find a at home job that I can do part time so that can bring some extra income into our house. I wish hubby could too. But he already has 2 jobs that he is doing. I always wonder why God would allow people to suffer like this and why others seem to never struggle. I try not to compare myself to others but I just wonder why my family needs to suffer. I pray about things good and bad. I thank God for all the good things he has brought me. Yet I feel like I'm still being punished. Like I haven't proven to God that I'm his and that I'm still proving to him that I believe and trust him. I love God. I believe that God is my savior. So why is my family still not able to get out of this hole we are in. Why can't I find ways to make more money? Why can't we be able to do the things we dream about? Another day of trying to make it in the world and life struggling and living one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment